Business tycoons, the Sheikhs, and other wealthiest people around the world are often seen spending billions of dollars on a Yacht. It is not a means to show off but a place to spend holidays in solitude.
Massive yacht with the latest amenities including swimming pool, tennis courts, theatre, helipads is being built by companies to cater to the growing demands. Let us check out the top 8 expensive yachts currently on this planet.
- History Supreme: When you have enough money, why not own a yacht lined with gold and silver. This 4.5 Billion dollar vessel was bought by an anonymous businessman from Malaysia.
- Eclipse: Not only among the expensive yacht priced at 1.5 billion dollars, but this is also the second-largest yacht in the world with a length of 536 feet. The owner of this beauty is a billionaire from Russia named Roman Abramovich.
- Azzam: The private yacht of the President of U.A.E, Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed al-Nayan, this extravagant floating vessel is priced at $650 million. The yacht measures 590 feet in length.
- Topaz: This 482 feet long yacht is valued at $527 million. The luxury motor yacht was constructed in Germany with a fitness hall, cinema hall, conference rooms, double landing pads for helicopter, Jacuzzi and swimming pool among other luxury features.
- Dubai: Owned by the Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, this is the third-largest Yacht in the world. The yacht is priced at $350 million. It can hold a total of 115 people on board.
- Serene: Valued at $330 million, Serene is owned by Mohammed bin Salman, a billionaire. This yacht has everything you can ever dream of like pool, two helipads that can be converted into pool or dance floor, submarine, jet stream pool, play areas, snow room, lifts, outdoor cinema theatre, bar, piano room, beauty center, and an underwater room for viewing the marine life.
- Superyacht A: The interior of this huge yacht is spread across a 24,000 square feet area with 6 suites that have moving walls and can be easily converted into four larger rooms. The interiors have mirrored surfaces throughout and feature 3 swimming pools, one helicopter hangar, and a disco. The price of this beauty is $323 million.
- Radiant: This yacht is 110 meters in length and can easily accommodate 20 guests. The yacht has a 44 member team onboard at all times. The Radiant has a swimming pool, movie theatre, Jacuzzi on the deck, gym and massage room.